Tango Card supports employee loyalty, rewards, and incentives programs of companies across all industries and strives to offer the broadest catalog of rewards cards in the industry. Our mission is to make rewards easy to send and awesome to receive, whatever the circumstance. Tango Card nonetheless prohibits the use of its services in ways that create risk to Tango Card or its suppliers or are otherwise illegal or inappropriate. In particular, Tango Card prohibits use of its services in the following ways:
- To market to children under the age of 13 or anyone considered a minor under the laws of their residence.
- To encourage or reward the use of:
- Tobacco, marijuana, or vaping products
- Violence, including firearms, weapons, or ammunition
- Illegal drugs or non-legally prescribed controlled substances, and drug paraphernalia
- Items that create consumer safety risks
- Pornography or sexually explicit materials
- By companies primarily engaged in unfair, predatory, or deceptive practices, such as misinformation, multi-level marketing, “get rich quick” schemes, or predatory financial services.
- In furtherance of or by any organization that promotes hate, violence, or intolerance based on race, age, gender, sexuality, gender orientation, ethnicity, religion, political affiliation, or citizenship.
- To violate or contribute to the violation of any applicable law or legal requirement, including infringement of IP rights, sale of counterfeit goods, fraud or any other illegal activity.
- To create risk to Tango Card or its suppliers’ brand reputation.
The following uses of Tango Card services are prohibited unless approved by Tango Card:
- As part of contests, casino loyalty, lotteries, sweepstakes, or online auctions.
- For the support of non-profit or charitable organizations that are not registered as 501(c)(3).
- In furtherance of the purchase of cryptocurrencies or other secondary exchanges.
- For the further resale or distribution to downstream customers or for purchase by consumers.
- In conjunction with licensed or regulated financial services.
Tango Card may take any action that it deems appropriate to enforce this AUP, including canceling the reward, suspending your customer account or restricting your use of the services, blocking the transaction, terminating your account, or any other corrective action. Please see our Terms of Service for questions or contact us if you would like special approval of your use case.